Have questions about our Cube saunas? Call us now on 1877-446-3565
Backcountry Hot Tubs Cube Sauna kit comes complete with a 9kw electric heater, a wooden heater guard, water bucket & ladle, sauna rocks, a combination thermometer/hydrometer gauge, and interior seating benches (standard or folding). Our saunas will heat up to 195 F in under an hour, and can be enjoyed either wet or dry, catering to a true Scandinavian sauna experience.
CHOICE OF CANADIAN CLEAR CEDAR OR NORDIC WHITE PINE
Our Cube Saunas are available in either Nordic White Pine or Canadian Clear Red Cedar. Both materials are good options, although cedar is more weather resistant and will have a longer lifespan. The door hinges, heater, fasteners and bands are made of stainless steel.
TRADITIONAL SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
The Scandinavian cube sauna has a classic beauty in its elegant simplicity. Our cube saunas are constructed with tongue and groove lumber staves that are held tightly together by stainless steel bands and fasteners. This interlocking system allows the lumber staves to expand and contract naturally, and to form a tight seal. The sauna unit sits on polymer support cradles (included) that keep the sauna’s underside above the ground. Not only are our Cube saunas lovely to look at, their design is incredibly energy efficient and helps to distribute the heat evenly throughout the interior.
EASY SELF ASSEMBLY
Putting together the our sauna kits is easy! All our saunas are designed with the DIY customer in mind. All the pieces are pre-cut and grooved, so no sawing or cutting is required.
Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 6 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
SHIPPING ACROSS North America
We ship our saunas to everywhere in the North America to sauna enthusiasts who enjoy the wellness benefits of heat and steam!
- Pre-cut and grooved lumber, 1.5” thickness
- Canadian Clear Red Cedar or Nordic White Pine
- 9Kw ETL Certified electric heater with temperature controls and timer
- 5 Year warranty on heater
- Tempered glass door window and 2 x front windows
- Cedar or Pine door with stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior explosion-proof light bulkhead (wirings should be sourced locally)
- Wooden heater guard
- 2 bleacher-style benches for sitting or reclining
- Option to upgrade from standard bench seating to flat-folding wood recliners
- Includes wooden water bucket & ladle, sauna rocks, thermometer/hygrometer, and sand timer
- Please note: Bitumen roof shingles sold seperately as an add-on
- 94.5" depth x 78.7" x height x 78.7" width (2400 mm x 2000mm x 2000mm)