HARVIA CILINDRO PC110E
The Harvia Cilindro PC110E electric sauna heater has an outer casing that is partially open at the front, allowing users to enjoy the benefits of a large stone surface and place the heater containing a massive amount of stones in a small space. You can adjust between gentle and sharp steam by throwing water in the middle or on top of the stone pillar. A Harvia digital control unit is required to operate this heater. The splash-proof control panel can be placed inside or outside the sauna room. An external control panel makes it possible to embed the heater into a lower bench. Embedding the heater enables interior sauna designs where the heater has its own natural place – the design does not have to depend on reachability of built-in controls.
- Small footprint for easy integration
- Compact sizing: 16″ W x 15″ D x 45″ H (395 x 380 x 1150 mm)
- Large interior stone space for genuine Finnish sauna steam and heat
- Made in Finland
- Stainless steel interior finishing elements
- Attractive stainless steel exterior casing finishing
- Protective rock grill
For further information visit harvia.fi.
|Sauna Room min.-max. cu. feet (m³)||141-636 (4-18)|
|Amps||(43.75 – Group 1 ) ( 29.2 – Group 2 )|
|Wire Size||#6/2 x 1 + #14/2 #8/2 x 2 + #14/2|