Note - All pictures shown are actual photos of Backcountry Geodesic Domes but are taken from multiple domes sizes. Design changes have been made between models year to year to consistently improve the product. Current model may not be exactly as shown.
Backcountry Hot Tubs & Saunas is extremely proud to offer our core line of glamping Geodesic Domes!
The 26ft geodesic dome tent offers modern comforts and enables outdoor enthusiasts to stay enthused, but also stay comfortable and cozy!
Our off grid eco-friendly tents can be setup in any location with minimal impact on the surrounding environment. The are designed to run completely off grid with a solar powered ceiling fan and wood stove, but can also be wired with electricity if you prefer. All of the Backcountry Recreation Geodesic Domes are built with high quality materials and components and should last over 15 years if it is looked after well. We also carry spare PVC Covers in stock in case of emergencies.
The 26ft dome tent has roomy indoor space reaching 530 sq feet of floor space. With this amount of room, you can design the tent to the comforts of your own home. Please note that the tent does not come furnished and can be decorated and furnished with your own unique flare and style
Our Geodesic Domes have a strong structure which is constructed by a quality iron pipe with hot galvanized surface. It can withstand heavy snow and high winds. The dome cover is made of a waterproof, UV-protected, and fire retardant white PVC.
Make Your Dome Warmer In Winter & Cooler In Summer
Want your geodesic dome to stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter? Regulate the temperature with our Heat/Cold Insulation Fabric Layer? Learn about insulation types here
26ft geodesic dome tent includes the following:
- High-quality steel geodesic structure made of hot galvanized steel tubing with plastic coating - Diameter 26* with 2.5* mm thickness.
- Commercial grade glass & aluminum door with locking abilities included
- Neutral solid Geo Dome cover (PVC - 850gsm)) with large transparent bay windows on the front and a large stargazer window at the top and center.
- 4 opening porthole windows with bug screens for air flow
- pre-cut & sealed openings for the solar fan & chimney pipe
- Beautiful neutral curtains & rod are included
- Operating temperature: -30c to +70c (with proper insulation & heat source)**
- Wind load 120km/h
- Snow load: 50 kg/m2
Premium wood flooring, sub zero cotton or aluminum insulation, wood stove, chimney kit, adapter and solar ventilator fan all sold separately
We highly recommend adding one of our wood fired stoves your order. Our wood stoves are the most efficient ways to heat the dome. With a toasty warm tent, you can relax, put your feet up, and enjoy the great outdoors all year round.