Have Questions? Give us a call 877-446-3565
*** Current Lead time: 3-4 Weeks ***
MADE FROM CANADIAN CLEAR RED CEDAR
Our Electric Tubs are made of clear Canadian Clear Red Cedar which is a close cousin to the traditional cypress wood used in Japan. Red Cedar has the distinct advantage of being naturally resilient to decay and bacteria. It also is known for its high insulating value. The pleasant aromatherapy of cedar heightens the experience! Our tubs use an architectural stainless steel strap system which allows the tub to naturally expand and contract with out worrying about the wood splitting.
HYDROQUIP HEATMAX ELECTRIC HEATER
The Hydro-Quip HEATMAX series heater is the most efficient hot tub heater in a box. When all you need is heat, this is the most practical and user friendly unit in the industry. 11kW for new and existing applications where a full high flow free standing heater is needed.
Putting together the tub is easy! All our hot tubs kits are designed with the DIY customer in mind. Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 3 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
HOT TUB LINER INCLUDED AS STANDARD
Our 100% virgin vinyl hot tub liner is designed specially to fit with a minimal appearance that preserves the rustic and timeless beauty of a cedar tub. There are numerous benefits asscoiated with a vinyl liner. Firstly, lined cedar tubs are much easier to clean, sanitize and maintain. The liner eliminates a host of issues like leaking, tannin leaching and wood-rot. Liners also make the tub more comfortable to sit in, as there will be no rough edges or splinters. Another important benefit of the liner is that it provides the option of adding a layer of high-performance insulation between the liner and wood. The insulation more than doubles the R-value of wood alone, meaning your water will stay warmer much longer.
Our liners are constructed from 100% Virgin Vinyl, custom designed and computer cut for your hot tub. Formulated to fight off mold, mildew, the fading effects of the sunlight, heat and chemicals.
Please note, reflective insulation and insulation tape is not included and should be sourced locally.
We ship our cedar hot tubs to everywhere in Canada to eco hot tub lovers who enjoy a relaxing soak in the full presence of nature!
HOT TUB SPECIFCIATIONS
- 4 Person Capacity
- Made with Canadian Clear Red Cedar
- 1.5" (3.8cm) thick walls
- Grade-A Red Cedar benches
- 100% Virgin Vinyl hot tub liner included
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel bands
- Stainless-steel drain in bottom
- Easy self assembly at home (allow approximately 3 hours for assembly)
- 4" (10cm) thick brown vinyl cover
- Packaged in an robust wooden shipping crate
ELECTRIC HEATER SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.5KW, “U” Heater Assembly
- 2.25” High Flow U-Shaped Heater Design Stainless Steel Heater Housing
- Full Range Thermostat
- High Limit and Pressure Switch Protected 2” or 11⁄2” Plumbing Connections Weather-Tight Construction
- Heater “ON” Indicator Light
- “Paint-Lock” rust proof enclosure
- Detailed Owner’s Manual & Wiring Diagram 2 Year Warranty
- Control System included