The Harvia Cilindro PC90 electric sauna heater contains a massive amount of stones. Thanks to the grate-like outer shell, each bather can adjust the nature of the steam: soft when throwing water onto the side of the heater and sharp when throwing water straight on top of the stone pillar. Cilindro is impressive to both look at and experience.
- Side-wall or corner of room install
- Stainless Stee construction
- For sauna rooms from 141 to 494 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 200lbs of stones (5 box-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Built-In Controls
- Stainless Steel elements
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 14"W (355mm) x 13"D (330mm) x 40"H (1016mm)
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
Manufacturer's Note: Sauna heater stones are significant to the unit's safety. In order for the warranty to remain valid, the user is responsible for proper maintenance.
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||9 KW|
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||141|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||494|
|Nominal Amps||37.5 Amps|
|Heater Weight||37.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||257.5 lbs|
|Width In Inches||16" (355mm)|
|Depth In Inches||15" (330mm)|
|Height In Inches||45" (1016mm)|