Study Cabin, Garden Suite, Studio or Workshop.
Take your home workspace to the next level by creating a home workshop, a sleepout room, or a studio without having to draw detailed plans or visit the hardware store. All pieces are precisely cut and come in the kit. The cabin comes with windows and doors for a truly charming and cozy feel. These windows allow natural light to flood the cabin so you can work, relax, or even craft in comfort. The doors and windows are double-glazed, while the stainless steel hardware is durable, so you can start preparing its interior immediately.
The cabin walls are 1.5" thick and made from sturdy kiln-dried Pine, so you'll feel snug and protected inside. In addition, the tongue and groove construction makes it tough and durable. All the pieces join together to prevent the wood from expanding or contracting in the wind. Since the timber has been heat-treated, you are free to paint or stain it in whatever way you like.
It's essential to build your cabin on a flat level surface to guarantee its correct installation on your section. The kit includes the foundation framing to ensure that your cabin will be elevated from the ground. Get comfortable in yours by adding furnishings like a bed, desk, shelving, or a sofa.
Our Cape Cod Wooden Cabin is a great way to add another room to your home base. Extra space never hurts, so order yours today.
- Made from heat-treated Pine
- Double-glazed tempered glass doors and windows are included in the kit
- Arrives unvarnished - paint or stain your wood after assembly is complete
- Tongue and groove construction for easy assembly
- Doors and windows to let in lots of natural light
- Asphalt roof shingles included
- Thick 1.5" walls for natural insulation
- Stainless steel hardware
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Pine
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 144" × 105" × 105"
- Gross weight: 3,806 Lbs
- Back Wall Height: 86"
- Front Wall Height: 105"
- Floor Area: 108 squared feet
- Roof Thickness: 0.7"
- Floor Thickness: 0.7"
- Roof Material: waterproof asphalt shingles
- Package Contents: roof, roof beams, walls, windows (with glass), floor, floor beam, door, asphalt shingles
To ensure the longevity and condition of your cabin, ensure that its foundation is entirely level and rectangular.
We recommend that the floor be at least 2" off the ground, and that you paint the underside of the floor and joists, and that you allow enough airflow underneath the cabin.
If you plan to build your cabin on top of pavers, you will need to level and compact your cabin's site. Concrete foundation and pavers should be used as the cabin's foundation.
Consult a professional if you aren't certain and need assistance creating a foundation or building the cabin.
* Important note: The customer is liable for getting any state & local permits needed to assemble this garden room at your property.