Have a questions about our wood burning hot tubs? Give us a call 1-877-446-3565
***CURRENT LEAD TIME -16 Weeks***
For the purist at heart this 100% Canadian clear red cedar wood burning hot tub is a real show stopper. Amazing those hard to access locations this kit comes flat packed for easy transport. We have done all the "heavy lifting" just follow our detailed manual and install anywhere you have a flat spot or desire a 100% off grid hot tub.
With a 6 person capacity, this hot tub comes with an internal wood-fired burner made of 100% marine grade stainless steel. The wood-fired heater is the most economical, energy efficient and environmentally friendly way to bring a hot tub up to and maintain a comfortable temperature. It is also extremely quick, it should take you 3-4 hours to bring your water temperature from 40F to 104F.
Internal heaters offer the fastest heating time possible as there is almost zero heat escape from this economical heating source. This is our Executive model and is finished to an extremely high standard. Enjoy the natural sounds of a wood burning fire while the soothing heat melts away the stress of the days activities.
We select the best Canada red cedar for its natural resistance to rusts and insects.
Top loaded for easy access, our fire hot tubs contain a cedar fence to protect bathers from the wood stove. The cedar hot tub kits are extremely simple to put together; anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 2-4 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
- 5-6 person capacity
- Made with Canadian Red Cedar
- 304 stainless steel submersible wood burning stove
- Long handled ash scoop
- 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) thick walls
- Grade-A Red Cedar benches
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel bands
- Stainless-steel drain in bottom of tub
- Heats up in approximately 2-4 hours
- 2 persons required to assemble (allow approximately 3 hours for assembly)
- 4 inch (10cm) thick brown vinyl cover
- For outdoor use only
- Galvanized stove pipe and rain hat
- Packaged in robust wooden shipping crate
- 5-6 Person Deep -- 6' diameter x 3' depth (1800mm x 900mm)